vga output in a 12 inches powerpc

Hi all,

I have a problem with vga output works correctly in my debian sid. When
I start computer with vga adapter plug in, the external monitor works ok
in console mode with riva nvidia framebuffer, but when X start the
screen have extrange colors and doesnt works. I have been trying to
change XF86Config-4 to correct this problem but it was imposible. have
anyone the same problem or have a external monitor configured and works
fine in X in a 12 inches powerbook? Any suggest ?

Thanks to all,

Regards, Sergio.
--
Sergio Paracuellos <par@dragon-lance.net>