Re: kernel problem with 12inch powerbook and 2.4.21-ben2

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:36:33 +0200
Pander <pander@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> So to stick to 2.4.21-ben2 features, is it also possible to switch the Apple
> logo on the back of my screen on and off independently of my monitor?

i think it's pretty much impossible, since the light that get the logo on is the same one which light up the screen :-)

(or better, for the ibook things seem to work that way, i believe for the pb too: open it and take aa look to be sure... :-)