Re: XFS enabled Debian 3.0r1 powerpc installer

I have just got confirmation that my ISO is capable of fully and
sucessfully installing woody on a Tibook 17" so pretty much all
current 2003 macs should work fine.

Do read the README though, you MUST install base system via the
basedebs tarball on my iso, and NOT via debian http since debian http
lacks proper yaboot.

this should be a great help to those wanting to install debian without
all the hackish bullsh*t thats been required.

enjoy.