Re: Boot fails on PowerMac 9500/120

hi,

> I'm trying to install Debian v3.0r1 on a PowerMac 9500/120, 32 MB RAM, but
I'm
> getting the error message showed below:

I had this problem with my APUS-Clone too. The CD-booting and the booting
after
creating the disks brought the same failure

But, i found a way to install from CD, to do this needs a little work for
you. If you
interested i can mail you pictures what to do and everthing is fine (< 5
minutes under
MacOS).

Mail to my personal account and i will give it to you, but i do not have an
account
so it can take one or two days, sorry for this.

regards
Frank Escher