Re: french keyboard on Pismo

Martin-Éric Racine a écrit :

This is my XF86Config-4 on an ibook  with "fr_new", from the link I gave
to you in another post :

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier  "Generic Keyboard"
	Driver      "keyboard"
	Option      "CoreKeyboard"
	Option      "XkbRules"  "xfree86"
	Option      "XkbModel"  "macintosh"
	Option      "XkbLayout" "fr_new"
EndSection

> > Yours  would look  the same,  but the  XkbLayout would  be "fr"  I'd
> > think.
> It looks the  same, but produces an incorrect  and incomplete keyboard
> map that lacks deadkeys and has the meta keys in the wrong places.

Did you  download the  tarball from  the link I  gave to  you ?  In this
tarball there is a correct map for console and another one for X.

--
Serge Basterot  |  GPG : 0xBC8C7254  |  ICQ : 109519844

            http://serge.basterot.free.fr