Re: pbbuttonsd && APM events (/etc/apm/*.d/)

> > > Advanced Power Management (Daemon): is a daemon able to trigger actions
> >
> > Does it exist for powerpc hardware? For Alpha, Mips, Sparc, ... ??
> >

> There is an APM emulation for PowerPC that lets you use some of the APM
> utils that are not available with pmud (some battery monitors, and
> XFree86 sleep mode, for example).

Complete enough to make apmd work on powerpc?

I'm aware of kernel apm emulation and it's uses for X sleep mode. Overall,
I'd like a more generic power management handling that doesn't require
emulating apm where we can, and discarding pmu features not present in
apm.

Running apm scripts is possible from pwrctl-local if desired.

	Michael