Re: Tuxracer on ibook (radeon 7500 + DRI trunk)

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 03:04:17PM +0200, J?r?me Marant wrote:
>   I tried recently Tuxracer on ibook whose video card is a
>   radeon 7500, and I noticed a lot of gitches: fishes and
>   banners are not rendered properly.

does it look like

http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au/~ianw/ibook-glx/tux.png

??.  if so, then yes.  but i don't think it's actually the video
drivers, but one of the image libraries.  I noticed the same sort of
thing in the small screenshots when choosing a gnome theme.  i haven't
had time to correlate all this and chase it down as yet.

-i