Re: booting Debian cd freezes on iBook 600Mz (G3)

	Hi Viktor and all,

Nice, the installation worked with install24-safe.

But, when rebooting the system after the installation, the same error
that occurred when booting from CD occurs.

The following error message appears:

...ok
copying device tree...  done
calling quiesce...
returning 01400000 from prom_init

And then it freezes again and half screen becomes white (left side)
and half black (right side).

Not even the post-reboot steps, like password definition for root, are
reached.

I am searching the documentation but so far I didn't find anything
related.

Any help are welcome!

Thanks

Rodrigo