booting Debian cd freezes on iBook 600Mz (G3)

	Hi all,

I am a Debian user for 2 years but I'm a newbie to Debian PPC.

Last night I tried to boot both "install" and "install24" from my iBook
600Mhz, but no one worked.

The "install24" freezes when the graphic screen was assembled/created.

I saw the graphic screen space being created and then it freezes.

The same ocurred with "install".

I don't know if it is a problem with my cd's or if is some other problem
taht I don't know.

I have downloaded the cd set from linuxiso.org

Have someone seen this problem yet?

Thanks in advance!

Rodrigo