Looking for help debugging gnucash problem on powerpc

I am the maintainer of gnucash and powerpc is one of the architectures
that it will not compile correctly on (it compiles but fails on
make check). I suspect that the problem is actually with one of its
dependencies: guile-1.6.

I am looking for someone who would be willing to try to fix the
gnucash problems on powerpc. You can see the results from a build
attempt at
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=gnucash&ver=1.8.3-1&arch=powerpc&stamp=1053027480&file=log&as=raw

Thanks.

P.S. I am not on the debian-powerpc mailing list so should be CCed on
any replies.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org