Re: can not launch xfree86 on debian linux on ibook G3

Don't you also need to get the dri-trunk modules of Daenzer? (I had to when I
installed it but don't know if the newer benh kernels need this or not.)
Please check one of the installation websites.. just search on google for
"install debian ibook" and you should be able to get to those..

nirmal