Re: Don't have /dev/cdrom

Try this line in your /etc/fstab file and see if it helps:

/dev/cdrom      /mount/cdrom    auto    noauto,ro,user          0       0

You'll want to change the second entry to whatever mount point you have
set for the cdrom device on your system.

cheers
vinai

To reply, replace "4" in my return address with "for"