Re: [xine-user] xine-lib-1-beta12 and XV crashes Xserver]

I am using XF86 4.2.99 from:

http://people.debian.org/~daenzer/dri-trunk/

on woody PPC

and when I start the latest xine using XV, the xserver crashes
immediately.

Someone on the xine list says that it is X's fault (see below).

Does anyone have any comments about using XV with the ATI Radeon with
the above mentioned drivers?

Is there a "better" xfree86 source for woody ppc?

Thanks.

Oscar.

----- Forwarded message from Guenter Bartsch <bartscgr@t-online.de> -----