Re: Ethernet error problem - question

Hello Benjamin,

On 01.05.03, you wrote:

> Difficult to help you if you don't give more informations about
> the chipset (what driver are you using).

Well it's difficult question since I'm Debian newbe. I attached some info
from 'dmesg' concerning my ethernet card. Maybe that will help you?
I think that ethernet works fine despite described error. I can ping my eth
interface (from local machine). I use ethernet very rarely at home so I'm
not sure for 100% if it works when I get strange info in the console
window. It's not a big problem - I'm just curious whats may be wrong.

Regards
--
Bartosz (Bazant) Sokolowski
A1200T PPC603@210, 060@50, 192MB RAM,