Re: vncserver and gnome

El Lunes, 14 abril, 2003, a las 07:22 PM, David Ulrich escribió:

Hello,

I installed vncserver on my debian powerpc linux. I want to have gnome instead of KDE trough vncclient? Which .conf file must I modify to do it. Somebody told me about /.vnc/xstartup but I do^nt have xstartup in my .vnc/ folder...

THx

From vncserver manual page: "Editing the file $HOME/.vnc/xstartup allows you to change the applications run at startup (but note that this will not affect an existing desktop)".

If you don´t have the xstartup file in your .vnc/ folder, try to create it.

Salud.