Re: installing Woody on 8100/80

Hi Hendrik

I am still relatively new to all this and although I've learnt quite a lot, I'm probably not the best person to help ;-) One of the reasons I did those notes was because I found it incredibly difficult to get going and thought it might help others.

Although I could make some suggestions they may be more misleading than helpful.

I am copying this to debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org - the folks are pretty helpful and Ekato and Dylan both monitor this list (I think).

Remember, yours is a NuBus Mac and that you're using the special Mach_Kernel. Your machine (and other Nubus macs) and Debian installation are very different to what most people have ;-)

Good luck

Clive