Re: keymaps

Sorry, I don't get it!
I have a keymap "ibook2-de-latin1" of which i thought it might help me
to get a working alt and/or apple key,anything that lets me have these
][{}@\ etc. signs by holding down the alt or the apple key so i don't
loose the special german characters, and enables me to write accents.

So this mentioned keymap wanted form me the files I mentioned before,
thats why I asked for them.
Now I changed the references or includes or links or what they ar called
in the keymap to the ones you pointed out.
Now I can load the keymap, but I lost the special german characters and
still can't write accents.
What can i do to get a de-keyboard that uses the alt or the apple key to
produce special-characters like @{}[]\ etc.
And how do I get this for both, console and X ?
The best would be if the keyboard or what it produces acts like in
macOS, just changing the apple to the ctrl key of course.
I mean i don't mind using ctrl+Q to quit instead of apple+Q  like in
macOS.

by the way, I have no problem switching consoles with alt+fn+Fx or with
alt+ctrl+fn+Fx in X

Cheers
benjamin