strange problem with trackpad?

Hello,
Trackpad in my ibook seems to play strangely - it stops working and come
back in few hours cycle. button goes first, few seconds later trackpad.
Rebooting into OSX, taking off batery for 10 minutes doesn't fix it at
all. After few hours it comes back for few hours and again.
I dont know whats going on ( ah external usb mouse works fine at any
times )
It all started happening after memory upgrade from 256 to 650- i didn't
had any problems with it for a year.
Any ideas?
Thanks.

Meader's Law: Whatever happens to you, it will previously have happened
to everyone you know, only more so.