Re: would this break my debian installation?

On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 17:56, Gary Sandine wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 10:35, Clive Menzies wrote:
> > >
> > I guess Apple don't expect people to run anything but Darwin - strange
> > ;-)  So are you saying that you can't install OSX on top of
> > Mac-on-Linux?  I was thinking of trying it....
>
> I figured it was just my problem not knowing how to use the OS X disk
> utility thingie.  (It always kills preexisting Linux partitions for me
> -- whether running native or in mol.)

That's true, and I don't know of a way around it (made the same mistake
way back on the Pismo).

But IMHO the point is that MOL, and by extension the OS and apps running
within it, can't access any parts of the disk unless you allow it to.
Did you let it access the whole disk? Or is/was there a bug which would
allow to circumvent this restriction?