RE: Install problem, no boot after all

Thanks, I was able to recover finally the MacOS...

I repeated the install procedure again, to see what went wrong...

It seems that the 'quik' bootloader doesn't work from Debian installer
with PowerMac 4400/200. The other boot possibility would be a 'boot
floppy' which after selection informs me that 'boot floppy' is not valid
option...

Here is my question:
If I can install (almost) fluently a Debian Linux on PowerMac 4400,
including network configuration and http package downloading, wouldn't
it be nice to be able to boot and use the installed system as well;)?

Is there any way to boot the installed system from MacOS or from a
custom made boot-floppy?

Many thanks,
Tamas
PS: The MacOS version is 7.5.3.