Re: IMAPD

I think my first reply to this didn't quite make it out (how ironic).

I just set this up on my machine yesterday. There are debian packages for the UW imap server available. You need to install uw-imapd and uw-mailutils via apt-get or dselect. I got it running (with a bit of a glitch as I found out this morning) with exim, fetchmail, and squirrelmail (a webmail package). There was some nominal setup required for my setup (non-standard mailbox locations) but overall a simple install.

Jeff