Re: iBook at 640x480

OoO Peu avant le début de l'après-midi du lundi 17 mars 2003, vers
13:48, Michel Dänzer <daenzer@debian.org> disait:

>> > No, but I forgot to mention that this works only if the driver can
>> > determine the panel properties via DDC, which usually works with an M7
>> > or an M9, but not with an M6 unfortunately.
>>
>> So this may works if I find the correct modeline ?

> Yes. I assume iBooks with an M7 have the same or at least a similar
> panel, so someone with such a model should be able to provide it to
> you.

So, is there someone with an iBook with M7 which could give me the
modeline he gets in 800x600 and 640x480 (with fbset) ? :)
--
BOFH excuse #447:
According to Microsoft, it's by design