Re: New sleep code for ATI M6, M7 and M9

> Please let me know how this works for you (mention your machine
> model and video chip type, that is the output of /proc/cpuinfo
> and lspci) along with your reports so I know what's up.

This works great, unless I have alsa loaded, then I get dumped into the kernel
debugger.  I have:
force_stop_modules_before_suspend=forcibly-unload-driver
in my alsa-base.conf, I guess this is just a bug in alsa though.

/proc/cpuinfo:
cpu             : 7455, altivec supported
clock           : 667MHz
revision        : 2.1 (pvr 8001 0201)
bogomips        : 665.19
machine         : PowerBook3,4
motherboard     : PowerBook3,4 MacRISC2 MacRISC Power Macintosh
detected as     : 73 (PowerBook Titanium III)
pmac flags      : 0000000b
L2 cache        : 256K unified
memory          : 1024MB
pmac-generation : NewWorld