Re: New sleep code for ATI M6, M7 and M9

Hi everyone!

I'm feeling a bit ashamed, since I now must admit that I am quite new to Linux, but how do I apply the patch? I tried "patch -p0 new_sleep.diff" in the root of the kernel source directory and in the directory of the file which is mentioned on top of the .diff-file, but every time I ran this command it seems to get stuck till i kill it.

Could someone please explain in short how to apply this patch!?

Thanks a lot in advance!

To Ben: Keep up your great work!

-Soebbi