Re: New sleep code for ATI M6, M7 and M9

Yaaahooo!

This morning both Myrna (powerbook G4) and I woke up. For Myrna it was
the the first good night sleep since I install Linux.

So far I've seen none of the degradation over time that I had before the
patch.

Alsa -- at first it didn't seem to work but then discovered that,
fiddling with the volume, it had just muted. Decided I actually prefer
that to the possibility of waking up screaming.

Below are my particulars

Let me join everyone else in thanking you and everyone else involved.

Thanks!

digger

Using unstable and experimental along with dri-trunk

/proc/cpuinfo:
cpu             : 7455, altivec supported
clock           : 667MHz
revision        : 2.1 (pvr 8001 0201)
bogomips        : 665.19
machine         : PowerBook3,4
motherboard     : PowerBook3,4 MacRISC2 MacRISC Power Macintosh
detected as     : 73 (PowerBook Titanium III)
pmac flags      : 0000000b
L2 cache        : 256K unified
memory          : 512MB
pmac-generation : NewWorld

00:10.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon Mobility
M7 LW [Radeon Mobility 7500]