Re: ibook2/M3 and 2.4.20-ben7 - does not wake up any more

OoO La nuit ayant déjà recouvert d'encre ce jour du mardi 04 mars
2003, vers 23:30, Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@kernel.crashing.org>
disait:

> I haven't spotted any other bug and got success reports with
> this patch, make sure you really rebooted the right kernel.

> Also, what model of iBook do you have exactly ? (what CPU
> model in /proc/cpuinfo ?)

I have the same problem. I was using benh-devel and I have tried ben8
too, same results. I have a 750FX. Since the screen does not turn back
on, I cannot enable the internal debugger, but the laptop seems pretty
dead. :)
--
I AM NOT THE LAST DON
I AM NOT THE LAST DON