RE: pmud 0.10-4 not waking ibook2 800MHz.

I've got a iBook2 800 mhz running pmud 1.1.1.1 (at least, that's what it
says when I type 'pmud -v') and it sleeps and wakes fine (I do, however get
a brief 'acid screen' (what a wonderfully appropriate way to describe this).
I can live with the acid flash, but what is wrong with mine is that after
sleeping, the video is degraded. I see flaws in the desktop image, and there
is sometimes visual noise around the  pointer arrow. Ctrl-alt-delete will
restart X, but that doesn't fix the problem. Only a full reboot will correct
it.

I'm running 2.4.20-ben5. Does anyone know if the newer patches will correct
this?

Mark