Re: review wanted of new Debian X FAQ entry

On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 05:15, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
> Martin Kuball wrote:
>
> > The problem of course is to find out what kind of bus your machine uses if
> > it's a laptop. Well, trial and error obviously revealed that my iBook uses
> > ADB.
>
> All (reasonably new) Apple laptops use ADB.

All Apple laptops use ADB, really all of them ;)

Though on "core99" laptops (AGP graphics), the ADB bus isn't physically
present in the machine (and you have no ADB connector), but it's rather
"emulated" by the PMU as a simple way to talk to the keyboard, trackpad
and various buttons

Ben.