RE: Sticky keyboard

I always tend to leave my laptop elevated, so air can circulate underneath

For 20-40$ you can get an external mouse and keyboard, which are certainly
more robust than the apple keyboard.

I recently cleaned my old keyboards.  With the amount of junk I found, I
never even want to _touch_ my actual laptop keyboard ;)

I mean, it's _right_ above the CPU and all, crumbs could be fatal!