Re: tftp boot troubles (IBM p655)

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, Jonathan D. Proulx wrote:

> Hi,

Hallo

You must use mknbi-linux to set the kernel to a fixt IP:add or use dhcp.
Ex:
mknbi-linux --ip=dhcp kernel >new-kernel
and you kan add more:
mknbi-linux --ip=dhcp --append="vga=0x314 CONSOLE=/dev/tty2" kernel
>new-kernel

I have set up tftpboot system att work (x86)

I can get you our /etc/dhcp.conf fil as a starting point if you want,
but I can't get it before monday.

(Exuse my bad Eng)

/ Riq