Re: Suggest a really good email client

I have spent a long long time researching this...  As much a I wanted to
use something lightweight, fast, and good -- the 2 solutions I came up
with are:

Set up webmail (ie squirrelmail) somewhere publicly accessible if you can.
 It's convienient for when you can't get to an email client.

I have found the Mozilla email client to be the nicest...  I really wanted
something less bloated, and tried balsa, kmail, postilion, althea, and
many others I can't recall right now.  I like mozilla best.

The "answer by itself" would be Evolution.  It's very robust, and very
functional.  I just don't like it. :)  No reason why... I just don't.  I
like mozilla's interface, and the way it queries an LDAP server WHILE you
type in the address.

anyway, there's my 8 cents or so.

-Shawn (typed from a web client, because I'm not at my computer...)

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director