Re: create HFS partition

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 01:18:52PM +0100, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> What bit needs to be set in the partition table? I see a bunch of flag
> definitions in the source (dpme.h), which one do you mean?

I'll have to do a little research with my Mac. I'll see what I can find
out re: that. No, it shouldn't make a difference if the bit is set,
since MacOS ignores any partition that's not of type Apple_HFS (and I
think one other - a FAT partition type?) completely, so it won't care.

> Setting the appropriate bit by default on HFS partitions should not hurt
> anyone, should it?

Wouldn't think so.

--
Derrik Pates