Powermanagment of the new iBook (11.2002)

Hello

Am I right in thinking that the powermanagment does not work yet on the latest iBook (11.2002)? I ask because I followed all the necessary steps (as far as I imagine) and nothing happens.

History of what I have done yet.
I compiled a kernel from Ben's source (2.4.20-ben1), using the options in the section ## Macintosh device drivers #:
CONFIG_ABD_CUDA=Y
CONFIG_ABD_PMU=Y
CONFIG_PMAC_PBOOK=Y
CONFIG_PM=Y
CONFIG_PMAC_APM_EMU=Y
CONFIG_PMAC_BACKLIGHT=Y
CONFIG_ANSLCD=Y

I installed Michel's dri-trunk x packages
I run the command mknod /dev/apm_bios c 10 134 (I found it in the PowerPC Maillist archive)

Nevertheless nothing happens, if  I close the lid of my iBook.

By the way: When I doesn't use the iBook (running MacOSX) a nice little light beside button, you push to open the iBook, comes and goes. But running Debian Testing I can go for a coffee and when I came back no little light is working. Has this problem the same cause as the lid problem?

Kind regards

Roland Wegmann
rowe_gnu@gmx.net