Re: Thanks Christophe!

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 01:25:11AM +1100, Andrew Nesbit wrote:
> >Don't forget to send a mail to ATI to gently ask them to provide the
> >doc to get the resume/suspend working.
>
> This is a good idea. Any particular email address we should be sending
> to, and is there anything in particular that should be requested in the
> email?

ATI has a web form:

   http://apps.ati.com/linuxDfeedback/

Basically what I said is that I am running linux on a TiBook with a ATI M7
card, that I am not alone in this case and that we need some help from
them (especially to get the suspend/resume feature working) and I mentioned
Ben has the best contact to provide this doc.

Christophe