Re: yaboot 2.6.0 OSX 10.3.2

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 the mental interface of
Chris Tillman told:

[...]
> Do you have the latest version of yaboot (>1.3.10)? For new
> hardware you will need the latest version.
[...]

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 the mental interface of
Barry Hawkins told:

[...]
> If possible, use 1.3.11, since Ethan Benson's announcement of that
> release indicated that some issues specific to Aluminum PowerBooks
> were resolved in that version.  1.3.10 worked without issue in my
> 17" PowerBook G4 1GHz.

I am running the Debian Package 1.3.11-1. Should I try 1.3.10?

Thanks for help!

Elimar

--
  Never make anything simple and efficient when a way
  can be found to make it complex and wonderful ;-)