Re: radeonfb never redraws screen on wake

> Now that the backlight keys do something (that is,
> CONFIG_PMAC_BACKLIGHT=y) I can test what they do after the machine
> wakes and the screen is black.  Hitting the keys does the same thing
> described above.  The screen remains black (but backlit) until the
> 15th hit at which point the screen goes completely black.  I can hit
> the backlight up key (f2) to turn the backlight back on, but the
> display remains black.

Sounds like the radeon chip never gets re-activated properly (IIRC
backlight control and video chipset sleep are separate issues). Try
switching consoles (from X to console and back) in case it's just
forgotten to switch out of the dummy console driver.

	Michael