Re: XFree86 on Albook 15"?

Ryan Verner a écrit:
Hiya,

I'm a proud owner of a new 15" 1.25ghz (w/ Superdrive) Powerbook, and although
OS X runs beautifully on this, I'm keen to dual boot it with a small Debian
install; my previous laptop (15" 500mhz Powerbook) absolutely screamed with a
Sid install.  It's been a while since I've done PPC Debian, though.

You are not alone :-)

<...cut...>

dmesg: http://computeraddictions.com.au/tmp/albook/dmesg.txt
XFree86 output: http://computeraddictions.com.au/tmp/albook/dmesg.txt
XF86Config: http://computeraddictions.com.au/tmp/albook/xfree86.txt (very
basic, but *should* be enough to bring up a x cursor, right?)

Apologies if this all has been covered before; I've been googling all morning,
and haven't found anything.  Just link to the relevant thread/URL if it has
been :-)

Any other tips, XFree86 related or not, from other Albook users would also be
greatly appreciated.

I think this  can perhaps helps you (I hope so):

http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2003/debian-powerpc-200312/msg00164.html

feel free to ask me if you need help (if I can, of course :-) , or giving any config file like .config or XF86Config-4

Best Regards, eric b

--
NO ePATENTS / NON AUX BREVETS SUR LES LOGICIELS. See / Voir http://swpat.ffii.org/

eric bachard