RE: PPCConfDB - I want your configs!

do you also have plans to collect the corresponding /etc/modules files etc.
so that someone new will load all the required modules correctly? in case
the config file they are using compiles certain drivers as modules, someone
new might not know:
1 - that  it is compiled as a module
2 - what the module is called