Re: CapsLock makes powerbook go to sleep with benh2.6-test11

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 10:32:17PM -0500, digger vermont wrote:
> Hello All,
> 	With the benh-2.6-test11 kernel pressing CapsLock on my powerbook is
> putting it to sleep.  This is not fun since I habitually hit it.  Its
> happening both on the console and in X.  It does not happen with
> benh-2.6-test9.
>
> With showkey I get,
>
> keycode 58 press
> keycode 58 release
> keycode 116 press
> keycode 116 release
>
> with a single key press and release.  I believe both kernels were built
> with the same config.
>
> Any Ideas?

I can reproduce this, although because I bound my 'standby/off' button
with acme I get gnome logout dialog. I already wondered why it sometimes
came popping up out of the blue!

Paul

--
Student @ Eindhoven                         | JID:   paul@luon.net