Re: Regarding GTKPBBUTTONSD and list participation

http://www.cymes.de/members/joker/projects/pbbuttons/doc/index.html

k, harvey i just found that link explaining all about the pbbuttonsd..

an about the UTC, im in kde 2.2.2 theres no utc thing but i turned off any
timezone setting..havent boot in osX yet to see...but thanks again.