Java run-time environment for PowerPC

Hi all,

I am running Debian Woody on a 12" G 4 powerbook.

However, I am unable to find a Java JDK or JRE that will run with the version of glibc (2.2) in Woody for PPC.  This problem also applies to open office.  I'm very happy with Woody in or other respects and don't really want to upgrade to testing or unstable.  Does anybody know if either of those software packages are available for woody from anywhere? I'm not too bothered whether they are .tar.gz's or debs..

Many thanks,

David Pye