Re: problems installing debian on Powerbook G4 1,25 alu

David,

You need to download the latest weekly build of the sarge tree (with the new debian-installer in it). You can get it at http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/netinst/ but unfortunately, gluck is down as of this moment. If I ever get some time, perhaps I can mirror the ISO I used on my powerbook g4 so that you can download it.

Anyway, thats what you need to get in order to "see" the ide drive in this model of laptop.

- justin