Nautilus and Backspace problems

Hey all,

I don't know if this is really ppc-related, but I think it has to do
with my iBook keymap, so here it is.

I'm using Nautilus (latest version in Sid) and I tried to rename some
files, either via F2 key or right click > rename. If I hit Backspace to
erase the name of the file (or even to erase a single character),
nothing happens. But if "include a delete option in the menu" (or
something similar, my locale is fr_FR@euro) is activated in the
preferences, hitting Backspace asks me if I want to delete the file !

Has anyone seen this before? Should I investigate my keymap/ibook or
ask on gtk-gnome list or even file a bug report? Thanks for your help.

Regards,
--
Lucas Moulin <lucas@brebis.org>