Re: radeonfb never redraws screen on wake
- To: David Kimdon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: radeonfb never redraws screen on wake
- From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 15:33:09 +1100
- Message-id: <1068957189.5018.20.camel@gaston>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20031116030418.GA17898@localhost>
- References: <20031111215133.GA24064@localhost> <1068881672.4644.9.camel@gaston> <20031115145128.GA1196@localhost> <1068938428.4644.18.camel@gaston> <20031116030418.GA17898@localhost>
On Sun, 2003-11-16 at 14:04, David Kimdon wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 16, 2003 at 10:20:28AM +1100, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> > > sure, same problem (blank display on wake-up from sleep).
> > > Additionally with the 2.6 new driver console is always blank, but X
> > > works until the machine sleeps.
> > Ah ? You mean at boot you get a blank console ? interesting... Is the
> > display really blank or is it just the backlight that is off ?
> Well, it isn't actually blank, to be more specific, starting from
> yaboot I get (copied by hand, may be incorrect ):
> Please wait, loading kernel
Do you have: