Re: powerpc 2.4.22-3 kernel packages ready.

Hi!

I tested powerpc-smp kernel and modules on Umax S900 running sid.

No problem with quik boots fine.

But I miss CONFIG_HIGHMEM to support all ram and the dri module for the
voodoo3.

And I can not print with cups. Dont know why there are no errors in the
logs. The system feels really slow when i click on my home folder in gnome
it needs a long time to open it and some apps crash or freeze on startup
or maybe need a long time to start a ps shows them but no window.

Ciao Chris.