apple hardware docs.

I asked Apple about their hardware documentation (I forwarded a thread from
debianppc that talked about how they wouldn't release it), I got a very
helpful reply from Apple.

I would like to forward this:

> All available documentation regarding Apple hardware can be found at the
> website below:
>
> <http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Hardware/Hardware.html>
>
> I hope you find this information useful. If you require any additional
> info
> rmation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Damian Harney
> Apple Developer Connection
> Worldwide Developer Relations

If anyone needs help with writing a device driver for anything Apple
related, it seems like they would help out where they could.

At least, thats the impression that I get. If I was better at writting
low-level stuff I would attempt this. Can anyone suggest any docs?

Best Regards,

- Mick

(o> Web / software developer
( )     UNIX Systems Admin