Re: mozilla >=1.5

thx so far,

> how do i have to change my apt sources to be able to install
> mozilla >=1.5

Is the attachment your current sources.list?!

It's better not to mix different states of Debian. You should
'backport'

yes it is my actual sources.list, but actually i`ve no idea when wich state is used, and actually i seem to have dependency problems because of this strange mixture (have that from a friend who`s supposed to know better). What`ll happen if I change everything to testing (will everything be downgraded...)

You can see:
http://www.backports.org/
http://www.apt-get.org/

i`ve copied the source adresses to my source file tried several options like main, mozilla, all but seem to have problems:

W: Couldn't stat source package list http://backports.debian.skynet.be stable/all Packages (/var/lib/apt/lists/backports.debian.skynet. be_dists_stable_all_binary-powerpc_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory) W: Couldn't stat source package list http://backports.debian.skynet.be stable/all Packages (/var/lib/apt/lists/backports.debian.skynet. be_dists_stable_all_binary-powerpc_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)

regards flo