OOO OOO ME ME!!!!

Hi!
I haven't become a Debian developer yet, but my key is on
http://pgp.mit.edu/ as Patrick Klee (jklee2@cox.net) and my forte' is
documentation and webpages.  I am confident I know enough about Debian
PPC that I could help in some way or another.  I am still trying to
figure out the process of becoming a developer.  But I feel docs I would
just....DO to prove my worthiness.  Maybe someone
*coughapplecoughcoughsomeoneanyonecough* would be willing to donate
hardware.  :)

As soon as you get going, I am already in #debianppc64 on OPN.  :-)
as MisterP.

Regards,
Patrick