Sound problem in a powerbook 12 inches

Hi all,

I have a strange problem with sound to works correctly in my debian sid.
I have ben-kernel2.4.21 and the sound works sometimes. For example, when
I play a film or other thing I haven't any problem, but with ogg123
player and xmms it doesn't works ok. Only works when it wants.
Ogg123 says me:
sergio@link:~/sfdk$ ogg123 audio_10.ogg

Audio Device:   OSS audio driver output

Playing: audio_10.ogg
Error: Cannot open device oss.

sergio@link:~/sfdk$

But last week it works.

I dont have idea about what is happening. Any suggestions?

Thanks all.

Sergio
--
Sergio Paracuellos <par@dragon-lance.net>