Re: Netscape 4.7x for Debian/PPC?

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003, Rogério Brito wrote:

> Please, at least identify yourself as Netscape/Mozilla and don't forget
> to complain to the website that you had problems to access it with
> Linux.

Been there, done that.

I them wrote a short and polite e-mail requesting that they stop scripting with
specific browsers in mind and instead rely upon W3C standards.  I even pointed
out that since they are a Tech Jobs site, then they really ought to accomodate
whatever geeks are using and not force everyone to keep an old version of NS.

Never even got _one_ reply back.

--
Martin-Éric Racine, ICT Consultant
http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/